Odyssey Boston Lunch Cruises
An Odyssey lunch cruise is the perfect way to enjoy time with family or the company of great friends. Retreat from a busy day for two hours of relaxed sophistication along Historic Boston Harbor. Delight in upscale waterfront dining and entertainment during a mid-day cruise as you take in the most serene views of the Downtown Boston skyline. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-hour cruise on Boston Harbor
- A three-course plated lunch with attentive tableside service (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The most breathtaking views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Live music performance
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
- Parking is available at Rowes Wharf.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most of our guests choose elegant, dressy-casual attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.