Odyssey Boston Dinner Cruises
Savor each unforgettable moment aboard the sleek, modern Odyssey. Delight in a fabulous upscale dinner cruise on historic Boston Harbor. Cruising year-round from Rowes Wharf, Odyssey shows you the most stunning views of Downtown Boston and its famous waterfront. It’s the perfect setting for a special celebration with friends, connecting with colleagues or an evening out with the one you love. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, visit our group events
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A three-hour cruise on Boston Harbor
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The most breathtaking views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Live music, followed by a curated music selection from our onboard DJ
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Rowes Wharf.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most of our guests choose elegant, dressy-casual attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
Cruise before 3.31.17* and save 20% with code WINTER20. Book Online>>
*WINTER20 offer is available on standard dinner, lunch, and brunch cruises, and cannot be applied to specialty or holiday cruises. Parties 1-19 must cruise by 3.31.17. Cannot be applied to previously purchased cruises.