Pricing and Schedules
With live music, breathtaking panoramic views and a variety of dining cruises to choose from, Odyssey offers an experience unlike any other. Cruise with us year-round from Rowes Wharf in Boston.
- Wednesday - Friday ..... prices from $99.90*
Board: 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Saturday ..... prices from $114.90*
Board: 7:00pm | Cruise: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
- Monday - Tuesday ..... prices from $84.90*
Board: 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Sunday ..... prices from $79.90*
Board: 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
*Times & pricing may vary. Please check your specific cruise date.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two to three-hour cruise on Boston Harbor
- A three-course plated meal or buffet during brunch cruises with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The most breathtaking views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Live music, followed by a curated music selection from our onboard DJ
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
Check out Odyssey's sister ships, Spirit of Boston, & Seaport Elite, for more cruise options in Boston.
*Prices do not include taxes, fuel surcharge fees or administrative fee. The administrative fee does not represent a tip or gratuity for our service staff and is used to cover certain direct cruise costs. Gratuities are always appreciated. Our staff is paid a higher hourly wage similar to a banquet facility, so our recommendation is that you leave a gratuity for all onboard purchases and for outstanding service. Prices subject to change.